Re: horsepower vs. torque

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: horsepower vs. torque
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 16:03:59 -0700
Well, since we are voicing opinions here, I am in the Mikuni/Weber style camp.
You're right that the airflow is the key, but the manifold and carbs for a
Mikuni/Weber set up appear far more flow efficient.  No offense to the SU cars,
as SU's are excellent carburetors.  However, the Mikuni/Weber set ups are far
more tunable and offer many features that an SU simply cannot.
Greg Burrows (soon with SK's)