Re: seats

To: "Mike" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: seats
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 20:45:07 -0500
Nothing to it, Mike.  The covers are held in place by triangular shaped
tabs.  They poke through the material and are bent over.  Simply straighten
them out, lift the cover off the clips, and slide it off of the frame.
Installation is the reverse.  Just a matter of making sure the covers are
straight and true, pushing the tabs through and bending them down. The new
cover will take some stretching and pulling but not a bad job.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX
SRL311-13359