rear view mirror assembly for 1966

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: rear view mirror assembly for 1966
From: WBoyd1959@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 21:36:42 EDT
My car is ready to pick up, but somehow the newly chromed rear view mirror
assembly never made it back to Les at CDM.  There is a black hole full of
Roadster parts somewhere, and if I ever find it, I promise I'll share.......

For now, I am interested in buying a complete rear view mirror assembly for
my 1966 1600.  This is the one that goes on the dash, as threads down onto a
piece that mounts to the dash itself.  I have that piece installed, so need
the rest; ie, the mirror, the post , and the piece that threads to the dash
mounted thingie.

I don't much care what condition it is in, as long as it can be rechromed and
re-glassed.  The threads on the "holder" need to be OK, and it shouldn't have
major deformities or chunks missing, but thats about it.

Also, if anyone has a set of (4) slider knobs for the vent/heater etc
controls for same year, I am interested in those also.

Please reply off line if you can help......

Thanks,

Bill Boyd
1966 stroked 1600
to be known as "KRYPTONITE" (It's mean and green)