Re: H25 engine

To: SLBESQ@aol.com, datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: H25 engine
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 09:10:28 -0700
Here's a picture of the engine:

http://www.wiproducts.com/images/H-series.jpeg

The engine is only rated at 62hp, but then again the H20 is rated at 54hp,
so I assume it's more due to restrictive things attached to it. There's
some giant attachment on the front of the engine, but they have that on all
the forklift engines, it seems, and I have no idea what it's for.  The
starter's on the driver's side...

Maybe I'll go back to the forklift dealer and take some pictures.

At 11:47 AM 8/9/2002 -0400, SLBESQ@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 8/8/02 6:45:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
>datsunmike@nyc.rr.com writes:
>

> > Sounds like a good truck motor. A little too much stroke I would imagine.
> >

>hi everyone
>i'm intrigued by the thought of 25% more displacement, there being "no
>replacement for displacement."  is it (the H25) truly a bolt in?  is it
>outwardly the same as the H20?  and therefore boltable to the same pan, fuel
>pump, camshaft, head, etc?
>my H20 is fast, but with another 500 ccs.......=)
>thanks

Adam Bradley
'70 Datsun 1600 Roadster SPL311-28181
'67 Datsun RL411 SSS sedan RL411-11321