Engine Pulling Questions

To: "'Roadsters (E-mail)'" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engine Pulling Questions
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 01:17:59 -0700
When I pull the engine and tranny do I need to remove the shifter from
the tranny?  If so how?  Now that I have inspected my parts car engine,
installed a new upper chain, and cleaned it all up nice and pretty,  it
is time to do the swap this weekend.

Hopefully it is not too large a task for one person.  Is there anybody
in the Portland area with some time to meet another roadster owner and
talk roadsters while we make the swap?  I am hoping to get in some
driving time before the rainy season hits and I start working on the
body and interior issues.

Tom
69 2000
Portland, Oregon