Re: remind me for next time

To: Fred Schroeder <roadster@texoma.net>
Subject: Re: remind me for next time
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 21:17:49 -0700
I love headers... I hate the stock manifold.  Mine always cracked... weld it up,
crack again.  When finally got that damn thing out, I threw it down the
alleyway... felt like one of those Mayan High Priests who had just pulled the
beating heart out of his sacrifice... Arrrggghhhhh!  (God, I really need
help...)
Greg Burrows