Re: Metal working - shit happens.

To: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Metal working - shit happens.
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 00:55:13 +0200
The problem (for others) is that he will
stay in business. I think he has a PHD in
B.S. so the next sucker is waiting maybe
even next week. Now the worst thing is
that he was recommended by one of my
best friends. I'm told the situation has
become more difficult over the last year.
I just spoke to a guy with a few 60's Alfa
"Bertone" Coupe's and he said his first car
went okay but the second, same story as
for me.

Thomas