Re: Metal working - shit happens.

To: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Subject: Re: Metal working - shit happens.
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 11:41:22 +0200
I guess I was fooled by the Jaguar XK150's  and
MGA's that were there the first time, and still are.
These XK and MG owners must still be dreaming of
Santa Claus because there was nothing going on
with those cars either. I have to admit, it's a good
way to find storage space if you have too many
projects going on, compared to the size of your garage.

Thomas