gauges

To: "Datsun Forum" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: gauges
From: "Datsun Sports" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:55:42 -0700
hi,

after looking into the oil pressure gauge and senders im curious if anyone
here is using the VDO series 1 gauges. I have the clock and it works good
and im thinking of getting the oil pressure, fuel, water temp and ammeter
gauges. the tack and Speedo were rebuilt by the previous owner and I would
use these. are the aftermarket gauges hard to install. I see that I need a
certain ohm range, tubing kit, etc to do it. im not familiar at all with
that type of setup.

on another note, I got in a used heater core assembly that looks real good.
so in it goes! finally getting somewhere. next will be a tune-up although
the dual carbs is a little confusing for me right now!

thx again for all the help on the oil pressure gauge!

mike in las vegas