Re: On the topic of originality.. body swaps?

To: audela2 <audela2@cox.net>
Subject: Re: On the topic of originality.. body swaps?
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 15:53:54 -0700
It has always been my understanding that the VIN number goes with the FRAME.
What sits on the frame is of no concern.  Rolls Royce used to sell a rolling
frame with radiator and hood assembly.  The body was built by a coach builder to
the purchasers specifications.  Kinda sounds like some Datsun's I have seen
lately.......

Tom
69 2000, not quite stock either