Re: KA24 swap vs. 1600 rebuild Vs L20B

To: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>, <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: KA24 swap vs. 1600 rebuild Vs L20B
From: "James M Koken" <james.m.koken@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:09:10 -0700
Excellent advice, Jim. I've tried to keep roadsters running for 20 years
using the same thoughts.
Many times the bottom end is ok, and the head is what needs most of the
attention. Remember the fork lift valves fit in the 1600 heads and they are
much, much cheaper than buying from nissan. So are the guides, and they are
all available with 2-3 day shipping.
Mike Koken
Colo. Springs