Re: Backhawk Museum Sports Car Extravaganza

To: gregnvicki@earthlink.net, roadster@rcn.com
Subject: Re: Backhawk Museum Sports Car Extravaganza
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 14:01:32 EDT
In a message dated 6/23/2002 10:48:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
gregnvicki@earthlink.net writes:

> Congrats Michael... I have always loved your car.  Nice to see that Mr. K
> recognizes a true classic.  I like Z's.  I like 510's.  They're just not a
> Roadster though (some will say "thank God!).  I love these stupid cars.
> Greg Burrows
> 67 2000 #588 and jealous of Calspeed's car.

Hello....

Thanks to all for the nice comments and emails.  I am still awestruck at Mr.
K's decision.  Afterall the category awards were given away I just sat there
stuffing my face with a Butter Pecan Ice Cream listening to the rest of the
speeches etc.  Just as I stuffed a full spoon in my mouth the called me up.
I was shocked.... and amazed!  "It couldnt be me...."

"That's one small step for Calspeed . . . one giant leap for Roadster-kind."
It is wonderful for our Roadsters to be recognized by the man known as "The
Father of the Z", Mr. Katayama.

Thanks again for the kinds words.  And Greg Burrows, I think your Roadster is
pretty bad-ass too!

Calspeed