Re: COIL SPRINGS SPECS

To: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: COIL SPRINGS SPECS
From: Sel_Aganovic@hettich.com.au
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:10:59 +1000
Alvin,

Thanks for the info.....

One small point, the hub (centre of the wheel)  to fender gap is not
related to the size of the wheels/tyres...

It will be the same regardless of the tire/wheel combo....

Cheers,

BTW Like your models....

Sel

                    "alvin

                    gogineni"            To:     Sel_Aganovic@hettich.com.au

                    <alvingogi@ho        cc:

                    tmail.com>           Subject:     Re: COIL SPRINGS SPECS

                    18/06/02

                    10:50

Sel, I measured my stock and comp springs. Stock is 10.5" and comp is 9.5".

The spring rate for stock is 570lbs/in and comp is 862lbs/in.
About measuring hub-to-fender distance: it depends on the tire/wheel you
are
running. I had a 2.75" gap between the top of my tire and the fender lip
with 205/60/14 tires/stock springs.