two roadster family

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: two roadster family
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 21:42:47 -0700
It had to happen sooner or later. We're on our way to our second roadster.
Well, the "Our" part is kinda fuzzy, since it's going to be Pam's car :)

Anyway, along with parts generously left behind by Ryan Bird, we acquired a
nice dash from Roman Rist this weekend. Just the metal part and a really
nice chrome surround, but I figure it's finally rates as the start of
another beautiful friendship, roadster-wise. Someday, the boxes of parts
will even start to look like a car!

At least I'll have a model to work from this time...

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600