Re: Beat by a Mustang GT, but not by too darn much

To: CalSpeed@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Beat by a Mustang GT, but not by too darn much
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 08:45:09 +0000
Dave Rafael, the President of the Victorian DSROC, had a race engine in his
2000 for a while (about 130hp at the wheels!), complete with close ratio
gearbox, and came up next to a new MGF.  Left him for dead - and at the next
lights the MG owner asks "What have you done to that thing?".  Dave's
answer?  "It's stock, they're all like that!" ;)

Oh, and Raf's number plate?

EATSMG

cheers,

Steve