Re: All Datsun Meet

To: efris@qwest.net, dc@datsuns.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: All Datsun Meet
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 14:41:26 EDT
In a message dated 6/5/2002 8:07:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time, efris@qwest.net
writes:

> When is this event again?  June 23rd?   Short notice, but I think we can
> come up with something.   We need all the club emblems or permissions to
> pilfer them from various websites.   I'd love to see everyone's club
> represented though.    Also, what about our fine venders out there?
> Should we put their info on these banners or posters?     I think we really
> have an opportunity here to really showcase our beautiful cars to Nissan!

Hello,

Since this is a ZONC Event we will not be setting any banners up of other
Datsun Clubs.  Although representatives from each club are more then welcome.
 If out of town folks are interested in attending we have a special group
rate at a local "First class" hotel.

Michael Carion
ZONC SF Area Coordinator