Brake lines

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake lines
From: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 18:37:03 +0000
To List,

I am in the process (isn't everything we do on these cars a continuing
process?) of replacing my brake lines.  I am replacing all the brake lines
(caliper, caliper to hose, hose to switch, swith to m/c).  I would like, if
possible, to used the "pre-sized" ones available at auto parts stores, as I
have no brake line tools.  First, has anyone used those pre-sized brake
lines and if so, how did it work?  What is the size of the brake "nuts" so I
know what to ask for?  What length of lines do I need?  Any other help
anyone can give me?  I've already ordered new brake hoses and have rebuilt
my m/c.

Thanks so much!!

Allen