OT Need advice on 89CRX DX

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT Need advice on 89CRX DX
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 10:36:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
        I am going to look at a 89 Honda CRX DX model this afternoon
It has a 138,2000 miles on it. It has had a new rad-alt-clutch-trans-timing
belts all within the last 15,000 miles.  Owner says it runs great has a
few dings in the body from SF parking and that the interior is in decent
shape.  I can probably get it for $1600 bucks which seems like a great deal
for me.  What do y'all think?  Anybody have any experience with these cars?
No I am not getting rid of the roadster we just need something dependable and
cheap to own to as a daily driver in Oakland.  My poor baby has suffered more
parking lot abuse in the last few months than it has in the last few years....
                Daniel 69 2000
                Oakland CA