=?Windows-1252?Q?Re:_Sorry!_=A0How_do_I_remove_the_dash_on_my_6

To: <Geegc@aol.com>, "Matt Weiss" <roadstersurf@yahoo.com>,
Subject: =?Windows-1252?Q?Re:_Sorry!_=A0How_do_I_remove_the_dash_on_my_6
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 20:18:30 -0400
You'll need to remove the windshield to access the screws in the front which
holds the dasp pad down. There are the obvious bolts on the side and 2
underneath the dash.

You'll also need to disconnect the harness on the driver's side and the coil
wiring and oil pressure wire. The easiest theng to do is hook up all the
electrical gauges and what not on the dash before installation but you can
do it whichever way you please.

I would remove the dash pad only when the pad is warm and softer and the
same with installation.

Have a good copy of the schematics available before doing anything.

Mike