K+N Filters

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: K+N Filters
From: "Lino Baggio" <linob@sentex.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 23:19:27 -0400
Does anyone have a part number for K+N filters for early Solex carbs? I'm a
new Roadster owner with 2.0 / old style solex's and an original filter box
and after reading all the banter about replacement filters over the past few
weeks and how hard they've become to find, I've decided to shelve (more like
put in my safety deposite box) the original assembly and get something a
little more user friendly and readily available. I'm having a blast with the
car and plan on racking up the milage - until it's timing component time -
I'll cross that bridge when I get there...

Thanks in advance...