Re: vapor lock revisited .... "winter gas"

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: vapor lock revisited .... "winter gas"
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 10:19:44 -0400
Laurie's right about the stabilizers.  A few decades ago, when I was washing
airplanes to pay for flying lessons, I used the occasional tank of 115 purple
and 105 green avgas, which was then liberally lead-laced.  Good stuff!  Back
then it was about the same price as Sunoco 260, and better than today's
"104-Plus" in the bottle.

- Bob Mann

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  >> Airline Industry Analysis and Consulting
Port Washington, NY  11050 >> tel 516-944-0900, fax 516-944-7280