Seat Belts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Seat Belts
From: JWHAUN@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 21:10:10 EDT
I know this has been discussed on the list before. but........ On a 64 1500 3
seater, where is the seat belt mounting points for the outside seat belts. I
had the inner seat belt points marked when the interior was redone but forgot
where the outside belts mounted. I purchased some later Nissan seatbelts that
I think are for a Sentra and they are close in length I think but may need to
shorten the inside belts a bit. I'm going to mount them and see how they look
as is. We have a mandatory seat belt law in Washington state all though I
don't think it applies to pre 68 vehicles. I'm going to put some in anyway
cause the wife won't ride in the car if I don't . (this could be good or bad,
depending on how you look at it.:) Anyway, any help in location would be much
appreicated.
Thanks

Jim Haun
64 1500 3 seater