Thanks for advice

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for advice
From: JWHAUN@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 20:18:18 EDT
Well, I checked my upper A-arm bushings for wear. Boy!, were they worn out!
Anyway, replaced those with new ones (From Rallye Enterprises) and now it
steers and handles much better. But replacing those didn't get rid of the
shimmy/vibration at 60mph. Still need to get it on the alignment rack yet. A
badly seperating cord on a tire was the reason for the vibration. It was real
bad!  Replacing the tires did do the job however. Sun was out today and so it
was a top down day. It cruises smoothly up to 80 mph. (and probably faster,I
didn't want to push it. :)
Thanks again fellow Roadster Folks
Jim