Trunk floor repairs; anyone with pictures?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Trunk floor repairs; anyone with pictures?
From: LCinPhxAZ@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 20:32:50 -0400
Hi all!

Now that we've got the '67 at least running, we are re-examining the cracked
trunk issue.  Does anyone have photos showing what they did?  I think we are
tending towards replacing the entire floor, as a PO had the gas tank rails
bolted through the floor (and these bolts are where several of the cracks are.)
 How much would such a repair average?  Any recommendations for someone to do
it? We'd prefer to stay in the greater Phoenix area for this repair if at all
possible.

Thanks again!
Charlotte & Leonard Hoover
'64 SPL310