Re: engine swaps

To: csp311@telia.com, fj201@cox.net
Subject: Re: engine swaps
From: "Jimmy Claypool" <srl311vg@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 13:05:48 -0700
The other rotary issue is cooling> Most race rotaries use an oil cooler the
size of our radiators.  So cooling and quiet, 2 major issues.

Just so everyone knows , My L series is in and mounted. Now just gotta add
all the ancillary parts and fab some linkage for the webers and away we go!
Topless driving soon!!!

Jimmy in Sacramento