Blaze of Glory

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Blaze of Glory
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@att.net>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 22:01:41 -0500
Tetanus ran very well at the autocross today.  I finally got the spacing
correct on the rear wheels and had no rubbing on the frame,  Christina, my
dad, and I all drove Tetanus in the event.  Tetanus made it through eight and
a half runs before bursting into flames.  I was prepared to finish the run
with flames coming from under the hood but the motor died.  I pulled off the
course and disconnected the positive cable.  It appears that the $5 Wal-Mart
ammeter shorted out.  I contemplated running a new wire directly to the coil
and just clipping the rest, but I had already won the event and didn't want to
press my luck.  I think I'll use a voltage gauge next time.

Andy