Grease & bleed THANKS

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Grease & bleed THANKS
From: "Dana Scribner" <dscrib2@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 09:28:33 -0400
Well what a day. When I was getting ready to leave it was sleeting out. On
the way to Mikes it rained really hard and on the way home I saw the snow we
missed at Mike's. Isn't our weather great!

Inspite of the bad weather 7 cars showed up at Mike Bakers.

First. Thank you Mike and Mary Eleen for hosting this function. Mike,
everyone should had a lift and power bleeder. I know what will be on my
Christmas list this year.

Well I think we can say that there are 5 more people in the world who can
tell you where the 21 grease fittings are on a roadster. For those of you
who did not make it you missed a good time but please grease you front ends
(of your cars). The price of ball joints, if you can find them, are round
$200 and you need 4 joints per car. A tube of grease is less than $5 you can
do the math.

Anyway, we did have some unexpected happenings. One car after taking off the
bleeder stems we could not get it to bleed but with a little work Charlie
and Mike fixed it. Bleeding you lines will clean out any gunk in them and
put CLEAN fluid in them. Again brake parts are costly fluid is cheap.

Datsun Dave, Nick, Art Brain Charlie E and Dana showed up with cars and
Steve K was there also. We took some nice pictures of 8 roadsters in the
turn around.

Thanks again Mike and Mary Ellen.

The next event is on June 8th. This is a Family Outing to River Bend Farms
in Uxbridge, MA. Art & Nick have set this up and Art will be mailing out
info very shortly.

A couple of more things.
We have had a few new people join us. We all welcome you and if you have any
questions please contact us. You are lucky Ill be able to attach a members
list with this email.

My wife, Becky, saw on the road a VW Bug done over as a turtle. A company
redoes cars into different things (www.tutletransit.com) anyone have an
extra roadster they can use to make a DRONE bee?

See you all in a couple of weeks.
Dana