How about this

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: How about this
From: "Dana Scribner" <dscrib2@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 08:12:39 -0400
I was reading a November 1967 issue of Road & Track that had road test the
"new 2-liter overhead cam Datsun sports". A very good review. reading the
adds I found a couple of intersting ones. two Top companies Dynaplastics and
Astro Fiberglas advertise fastback hard tops for Roadsters. Has anyone had
one or seen one? A first for me. MG Mitten of Pasadene, Ca had ADD-A-DASH a
"handsome wood grained pressure sensitive material" for Datsun 1600 cost
$8.96. Sounds like shelf liner to me. The last one was for Datsun racing
equipment & engine kits from Ocean Park Racing Accessories, PO Box 2685
Santa Monica, Ca. ANyone ever hear of them?

Thought someone might be interested.
Dana