heat treating in a blast furnace, and some related OT navy

To: "mike datsunman" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: heat treating in a blast furnace, and some related OT navy
From: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 18:30:28 -0400
Yep, in the Navy that is referred to as "flame spray" and
is used to coat pipes and valves, especially steam lines,
makes them more corrosion resistant.

Also, if your boss yells at you really really bad, Navy slang is
something along the lines of "Yea, the C.O. took me out on
the starboard bridge wing and flame sprayed the hell out of me"

Best Regards,
Jim
Chesapeake, Va
67 pushrod 2L 5spd