Re: HP Gain

To: "SCHMITT, JOHN, MGSVC" <jschmitt0@att.com>,
Subject: Re: HP Gain
From: "Nathan Ruffcorn" <nruff@famvid.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 15:37:20 -0500
I never thought anyone would construe things about my plate, but "TPDWN 69"
has gotten me a fair share of remarks. When I registered, it never occured
to me.  No wonder the license clerk was so persitent in confirming my car
was a '69!  Ironically, the plates are now on my '67.   The renewal is in
June, maybe I should change it..............
Nathan

> I used to have a plate "brezy 69" and all I got was nasty remarks from 30
something women at stoplights.  Something about the number 69 and me being a
dirty old man and pig etc.  I got new plates.