Re: Torque Values for re-assembly...again

To: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Torque Values for re-assembly...again
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 06:46:41 -0400
Bob Sharp manual says 40 lbs for the rocker assembly. 50-55lbs for the head.
58 lbs for the flywheel.

I had helicoils put on the threads of the rocker assembly studs and the
spark plugs too just like high performance aluminum heads for American cars.

All Roadsters used double springs.

All 1600 pans were baffled as were 2000 pans.

Mike