67.5 2L

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67.5 2L
From: " Bob Davis" <rdavis4@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 06:56:20 -0400
A short note about my car:

I race Sebring, Daytona, Moroso,  Savanna, Homestead.....SCCA vintage. The car
is down for an engine rebuild at the moment but should be racing by
September.....sooner but the weather is to hot in Florida to race in the
summer.

The car is done up to look like the Bob Sharp #33 CP red racer. This car raced
all it's life in the Midwest from 1968 on. It was originally primrose yellow
with a maroon hood and deck lid ( I have pictures), American Racing magnesium
wheels (which came with the car), an original set of Goodyear Sports Car Blue
Streaks (in perfect condition), Solex's, BRE through the wheel well headers
(which I have had jet coated), original roll bar, locked 4:11 rear (totally
worn out). BRE cam of some sort (I think), heavy front sway bar, Stewart
Warner oil cooler (aircraft), BRE airdam, aluminum oil pan with evidence of
blown rods, the head is the original non smog head. I now have a rebuilt 4:38
LSD installed. The engine will eventually have Ross 12:1 forged pistons and
Carillo rods, new rockers and springs, new tensioners/sprockets/guides/chains
(thxx to Dean Apostle). I'm trying to limit the horsepower to around 185 for
longevity sake.

Bob
Mt. Dora, FL
67.5 2L racer