RE: early solex carbs

To: "'Gary K. McCormick'" <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>,
Subject: RE: early solex carbs
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 08:57:51 -0700
Yeah, and if we kept out the self-appointed "list demagogues" it would be
REAL quiet around here. Funny thing about personal comments made publicly,
Gary, sometimes those comments  make list member's wives cry. If that was
your intention when you wrote the nasty bit of tripe below, it worked.

Congratulations. You're the first roadster list member with a mail rule on
my system. Your stuff now goes straight to the crapcan where it belongs.
Yes, you are on my address list. Just in case I get a mail virus, I want to
be sure you get the spam.

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600