Re: Re: Steering Wheels and Adapters

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Steering Wheels and Adapters
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 11:31:07 -0400
If you go with a Grant hub, which I have, get the short adaptor or the wheel
will be sit too close to your chest (unless you are fond of the old MG TC
driving position.  The stock adaptor is about 4 incles deep, the special
adaptor mounter is only an ince or two deep.

Grant has them available when last I looked, and they are not Datsun specific.

Gary C