ROADSTERS

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: ROADSTERS
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 00:26:56 -0700 (PDT)
 I've been real busy. between body work and my addiction to coffee and
almost getting arrested, I've been just scanning the list and keeping
pretty much quiet. (except for occasional babble)

 I read with great amusement and interest the roadster "ethics" thread.
I'm gonna keep my mouth shut. I just think everyone should play nice.

 I will say this; GOD I HATE BODY WORK!!!! sanding, sanding, sanding!!!
All I want to do is go for a ride!!! the weather is nice, I just want
to hit the road and start shifting gears!!!!

 Maybe all the BS on the list stems from non drivable roadsters..who
knows?
 I know all my BS will dissipate the moment I find that perfect
road..always does.

 I think the whole list should meet at my house this weekend...drive
from where ever you live (Canada, Spain, Washington, Colorado, New
York, Alabama, Fla, etc.) We'll get like 300 roadsters together and
I'll take you on the twistiest, brand new paved road you've ever seen!
At the end of the road lies the pacific ocean and all 300 of us will
have lunch. If anyone still wants to have a fist fight, they can do it
on the beach.
 Seriously, take a ride, play nice and treat each other well. We are
all friends here, let us act that way.

 My brush with the law showed me one thing, It is really precious to
have ones freedom....now I just wish I had a car to drive.
Later,
Roman
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com