list ethics, parts, cars, and some defense for Craig H.

To: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>,
Subject: list ethics, parts, cars, and some defense for Craig H.
From: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 23:40:06 -0400
For all:
Craig is a good guy, I met him last weekend at a mutual friends house.
Yes, he did bring me a roadster part, the traction bar from a
68 or newer car.  I needed the bracket that welds on the frame,
and he brought me most of the frame (his torch wasnt working).
I would just like to say that there is no possible way that frame
could have belonged to any roadster that had any hope of
restoration, it had big giant holes in it all over. (but the bracket
was good).  So, yea, he does cut up roadsters, and or sell parts,
but only from ones that have absolutly no hope of restoration.
Remember, this is the EAST COAST, these things rust out here.
And that traction bar and bracket will live on in my car.
Oh yea, one last thing, Craig is not in it for the money, he
just loves the cars.  The cost of my parts was 5 dollars.
Best Regards,
Jim Cawrse
Chesapeake, Virginia
67 pushrod 2L 5spd (with a 2L axle, and soon to
have a traction bar)
72 510 sportwagon