RE: Why all the Angst?

To: "'Eric Frisbee'" <efris@qwest.net>,
Subject: RE: Why all the Angst?
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 09:35:14 -0700
Eric et al..

Eric, what do you mean by I wasn't doing my JOB? Mother's Day is the ONE day
of the year
I shouldn't have to worry about doing my JOB! If a bunch of grown men want
to behave
like 2 year olds and bicker about parts, point fingers, let them.

I was enjoying My Day. Went on a fun run to the top of Ortega Hwy, got an
cookie ice cream
sandwich and some turkey jerky. Also got a funky looking sunburn, even using
sunscreen.
Came home, found that my 18 year old son, Mark, had loaded and started the
dishwasher, taken out the trash and recycling, and fed the animals. Without
me asking.

Paul made a very nice grilled turkey breast, grilled corn and potatoes.
After the sun went
down, we went to Starbucks for coffee. (Roman, you need to call their
Corporate headquarters.)
Had one of the Starbucks baristas tell us "COOL Healey". Is that an original
color?
It's not a Healey. It's a 67 Datsun Roadster. NO! Nissan made COOL cars like
that? Yes they did.
WOW! Nissan really MADE COOL cars like that. He was dumbfounded. Had coffee
outside until the wee
little gnats drove us off. It was such a nice night, we went for a top off
drive.
Highly recommended for cooling down a sunburn.

It is now Monday. Sound and Ethical business practices are open to vast and
various
interpretations. I guess a person's word being their bond or a
cyber-handshake
being honored on a sale just don't count for much in today's world.

Well, back to work. A Mother's work is never done. Always cleaning up after
messy little boys.

Safe and Happy Roadstering

Pamela Bauman