New Low Windshield Availability - Update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: New Low Windshield Availability - Update
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 08:24:05 -0700
I recently posted a message about Low Windshield availability for local
pickup only.

I have located a packing facility that will pack individual windshields
suitable for shipping by UPS ground or FEDEX 3 day air.  Packing cost is
$61 and shipping depends on the destination.

Please contact me directly if you are interested.

Excerpts from previous message:

>I have obtained several new low windshields.  These are aftermarket ones
>that are US DOT approved and have the number on the glass.  The
>construction is the laminated style with plastic between two layers of
>glass.  The overall thickness is 1/4" like the Nissan 67.5 windshields.
>Nissan superseded all low windshields to the 67.5 part about a year before
>they discontinued all availability.
>
>There are two types, one type is clear and the other type has a very
>pleasing light greenish tint over the whole area.
>
>Prices are $375 for the clear type and $410 for the tinted ones.

Thanks,
Stan