Re: good plug goes bad??

To: "jerry gallagher" <jdg1@ix.netcom.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: good plug goes bad??
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 07:23:33 -0700
NGK stands for No Good Kind but they usually work.  It used to be, a long
time ago, that the ones from the auto supply were made in the US and the
ones at the Datsun dealer were made in Japan.  There seemed to be a
difference in quality.

Worst plug I ever had was a Champion.  It looked OK but wouldn't fire right
out of the box.

Stan