Re: Best way to clean water passages

To: <ambradley@attbi.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Best way to clean water passages
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 09:03:00 -0400
Buy a reverse flush kit and some heavy duty cooling system cleaner first.
Taking out your freeze plugs will not help all that much and could cause you
a lot of grief if not done correctly.

I would also remove the rad and have it boiled out or have a shop put a
heavy flush into it. Different shops do different things.

Mike