Re: FIA U20 head 4 sale - expressions of interest please

To: Howard Fletcher <hgf@netro.com.au>
Subject: Re: FIA U20 head 4 sale - expressions of interest please
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 20:43:11 -0700
I would (at least) be very interested in seeing pics of this head.  My friend
Steve at Progressive Automotive is one of the best head developers in the
country, bar none.  We have kicked around the idea of welding up the ports of a
U20 and raising them a bit to improve flow (although a U20 head flows pretty
good as it is for 1960's technology).  It would be fun to see what the factory
did...
Greg Burrows