mini-seroc in JAx tomorrow (today?)

To: "Roadsters \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: mini-seroc in JAx tomorrow (today?)
From: "Greg Hare" <ghare@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 23:35:24 -0400
Well, I have an intermittent SOMETHING that is causing power loss - like, I
can't go faster than 45. So I ain't drivin' over there - whatever it is just
disappears, then I run fine, but I can't risk getting stuck over there.

almost got destroyed yesterday by some stupid college student - yakkin' on
her cell phone, just drove thru the stop sign in my mother-in-law's
neighborhood. I saw another car do the same thing less than 5 minutes later,
so I'm gonna get me a concrete saw, cut up the road right in front of the
stop sign, I figure about 12" wide, 4" deep should be enough (they call it a
REVERSE speed bump) maybe that'll slow 'em down.

Or else I'm just fantasizing I'll do that. I DID instruct her on proper cell
phone usage.