Re: Torque Wrench

To: "mike datsunman" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Torque Wrench
From: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 09:05:51 -0400
Always setting your torque wrench to zero ranks right up
there with always backing off the regulators on your
cutting torch when done.  Its just good engineering practice.
Speaking of which, I need a new torque wrench, mine is
an ancient beam type one, about 20 years old.  Bet its
about as accurate as my calibrated arm at this point....
Best Regards,
Jim
Chesapeake Va