I like the AAA Plus

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: I like the AAA Plus
From: dana nojima <noji-1@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 14:59:42 -0700
List,

I've been using the Roadster for doing the 40 mile commute for the last
week because one of the daily drivers is in the shop for body work.  The
car has been driving great.  Put in new points last weekend and the
little car has been running great.  As I was getting ready to go over
one of the bridges that crosses the San Francisco Bay I lost all power.
I have a very small shoulder and I can't hear anything.  I've been using
an electric fuel pump for the last year and it decided to poop out this
morning.  On the bridges they don't tow you off, rather they have a big
truck with a rubber pad that pushes the car.  I got to the other side
and called AAA and had them tow me back 30 miles to home.
Now I need to get my mechanical pump back in this weekend so I can take
back the Chevy Metro back to the rental company.

Dana