RE: REAR TRACK/IRS

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: REAR TRACK/IRS
From: Sel_Aganovic@hettich.com.au
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 16:36:21 +1000
Daniel,

We got RX-7 here, series 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 (current)

Which series are you referring to ? Live axle ? I think S4 and newer had
IRS.....

Great to hear re your purchase.

Yes I am in Western Sydney..

Cheers,

Sel

                    "Daniel

                    Beatty"              To:     <Sel_Aganovic@hettich.com.au>

                    <daniel@nowro        cc:

                    c.com>               Subject:     RE: REAR TRACK/IRS

                    10/05/02

                    16:21

Sel,

One option is to cut down the axles on a Mazda RX-7.  I have seen it
done once.  I guess it was not very difficult.  I can not remember. Did
you guys get RX-7s?

I finally found and bought a fairlady over there!!!
http://www.dslnorthwest.net/~nowroc/65OZRHD/FrameSet.htm

It is a 65.  Been off the road for 10yrs.  It will be a few months
before I can get it here, but I am already counting the days.

Where are you?  Did you say Western Sydney?

Daniel