Re: 1600 timing stuff

To: corcoran@bainbridgeisland.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1600 timing stuff
From: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 18:20:43 +0000
Tim,

The body of the tensioners were slightly different.  But the "foot" was the
same and I would guess the spring would be the same as well.  My parts guy
can get them for $29.  Could we use those parts and basically have a good,
usable lower tensioner?  Or is there something else that wears on them as
well?

Allen