Re: How to Keep Your Datsun/Nissan Alive

To: will45817@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How to Keep Your Datsun/Nissan Alive
From: "David Totah" <dstotah@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 09:08:05 -0700
Check ABEbooks.com

it is a web site that used book stores from all around the US join.  You
will be suprised at the number of listings that will come up for a book
title.  You will be even more suprised to see books that you are looking for
listed at $2.00.
I typed in the title that you have below and the book is listed for $24.00.

Boy do I sound like an internet nerd....see what sitting in front of a
computer all day will do to ya...

Dave