Re: How to Keep Your Datsun/Nissan Alive

To: Will Slater <will45817@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: How to Keep Your Datsun/Nissan Alive
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 20:30:23 -0700
Amazon.com lists one used for about $50...

Bublos.com lists a few places in the UK that say they can get it for 12.95
pounds (I don't know where the pound symbol is), you might want to contact
them for availability and shipping costs/times.

At 07:46 PM 5/8/2002 -0700, Will Slater wrote:
>I am trying to find a copy of the folowing book.
>
>Messer, Collin. How to Keep Your Datsun/Nissan Alive.
>John Muir Publications, Santa Fe, NM: 1987.
>
>ISBN: 0-912528-65-6
>  Can anyone tell me where I might find a copy? I tried
>Amazon.com,Barnes & Noble and used book dealers.

Adam Bradley
'70 Datsun 1600 Roadster SPL311-28181
'66 Datsun PL411 sedan PL411-022447
http://www.picturetrail.com/abend