Re: race weekend #1

To: "Chris Coker" <chriscoker@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: race weekend #1
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 18:53:16 -0400
  Congratulations Chris!  Congratulations Bill!  Off to a good start this
year.  It must have been a good Datsun weekend!  Even though Cathy Ann Sloan
snapped an axle, she walked away and the car was ready to race the next day.
And Jim Sloan took first in class both days and a third overall on Saturday
in a 28 car group of IT, SS, and Production cars.  Better yet, he started
this season with laps times as good as he finished last year with!  We raced
at Nelson's Ledges and had cold but sunny weather all weekend.
  Chris, let me know your race schedule and I'll see if I can come up for a
weekend and "crew"!

Paul
Sloan Racing
OROC