(no subject)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: Tomet9@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 18:20:01 EDT
Hi roadster lovers,

   I recently acquired a used set of panasports in 14inch. I am very fond of
these wheels all except for the off set. Would like to move the wheel out
more by about 1/2-3/4 inches to create a wider stance on the vehicle. What
would be my best bet here, to get longer lug bolts and use a spacer or to get
a set of wheel adapters? Do they even make a set of adapters of less than one
inch and I have heard possibly that spacers frequently come loose. Any one
have experience along these lines? Spacers that I have seen locally are only
about 1/4 thick.
   Thanks to all that responded by the way to the question on SU needles.
Allways learning from the listers.

              Tom Prather 2.0 lady in red-SoCalRoc